CLASS FULL: HOA/CONDO/CO-OP Board Member Certification Course
January 11 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Everything you Wanted to Know About Being a Board Member.. But Were Afraid to Ask! HOA/CONDO/CO-OP Board Member Certification Course Provider #0000811, Course #9626099, 3 HR/ELE
Presented by Ken Direktor, Esq.
If you plan on serving on your association’s board, you will need to comply with Florida’s certification requirements within 90 days of being elected. Our Board Certification class is designed to satisfy the statutory requirement so that you are eligible to serve. More importantly, it will provide the tools and information you need to perform your job well and to try and avoid liability.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
• Defining your fiduciary duty
• Analyzing association operations
• Understanding how to run a Board meeting
• Understanding how to handle records requests
• Dealing with residents who do not comply with the documents
• Correctly dealing with Board election issues
• Learning what the Board can do to maintain order
Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.
This class is complimentary, but seating is limited.
Registration is required.