CLASS FULL: Condominium Board Member Certification
February 15 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
CONDO Board Member Certification
“Everything you Wanted to Know About Being a Board Member.. But Were Afraid to Ask!”
Provider #0000811, Course #9626873, 2 HR/ELE
Note: This class is NOT for HOA Boards or Cooperative Boards**
Presented by: Joe Adams, Esq. and James Robert Caves, Esq.
If you are planning to serve on your association board, you probably know that you will need to comply with Florida’s certification requirements within 90 days of being elected.
Our HOA Board Certification class is designed to satisfy the statutory requirement so that you are eligible to serve. More importantly, it will provide the tools and information you need to perform your job well and to avoid any potential liability associated with your new role.
• Defining your fiduciary duty
• Analyzing association operations
• How to properly maintain the association’s books and records
• The pros and cons of alternative dispute resolution
• Avoiding common election pitfalls
• Preparing budgets &; funding reserves
• Understanding financial reporting requirements
• Assessing insurance needs for common areas
• Defusing conflict within the community
Sign-in: 3:30 p.m.
This class is complimentary, but seating is limited.
Registration is required.