Budgeting and Reserves Provider #0000811, Course #9627704, 2 CE Credits (2 ELE or 2 IFM)
Presented by:Kevin L. Edwards, Esq.
Come join us and learn the steps it takes to create a successful budget and reserve plan. When creating a financial plan for your association there are many things to consider, such as “operating expenses.” In this course, you will learn how to create and maintain a proper budget and reserve plan.
Topics we will cover include:
• Workshop meeting notice requirements
• Components of a budget
• Calculation of assessments
Adopting The Budget
• Boards vs. Members
• Statutory Requirements vs. Bylaw requirements
• 115% Rule/ Alternative budget
• Affidavit of mailing
• Meeting minutes
• Straight Line Reserve Calculations
• Conversion of Straight Line to Cash Flow Reserves
• Use Of Reserve Funds For Other Purposes
• Transferring Money Between Reserve Account
Sign-in at 2:30 p.m.
Light refreshments will be provided.
This class is complimentary, but seating is limited. Registration is Required.